Here below, you will find our frequently asked questions regarding our online summer courses.
If you don’t find the answer to your question, please contact us via email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly.
- Do participants receive a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes. We issue a certificate of attendance in pdf format.
- Is there a discount for siblings who book together?
Sadly, no. We are committed to keeping prices low for everyone but we don’t offer special rates for siblings
- What happens if I miss a lesson due to technical difficulties?
Before enrolling in the course, ensure you are able to participate without difficulty. Internet connection and functioning computer equipment are your responsibility.
However, in the event that the teacher encounters a persistent technical problem, the affected lesson can be rescheduled
- I don’t have a computer. Can I join the course using a tablet or smartphone?
No. A computer is necessary to fully exploit the learning opportunity without interrupting the connection.
- What happens if I am unable to participate win one or more lessons due to a conflict in scheduling with activities organised by my school?
Before selecting the dates, please ensure that you are free of conflicting engagements.
If after the enrolment, the school organises educational activities that you are obliged to attend, you can recover lessons in an alternative week, or receive a refund for lessons missed.
Each rescheduling or refund request should be accompanied by written confirmation of the concomitance from the school.
For other situations, please refer to our Terms and conditions